Replacing Head Gasket On 1995 Sunfire How Much Would It Cost To Replace A Blown Head Gasket On A 1995 Oldsmobile 88 Royale?

|

How much would it cost to replace a blown head gasket on a 1995 Oldsmobile 88 Royale? - replacing head gasket on 1995 sunfire

I think his trembling earlier today blew my car when he had the pace to start my house, so I turned off the car parked for a while and then tried again and stopped and the smoke came from White the exhaust pipe and I showed the cover and a lil smoke from the engine, so I think that is what it is. I had no problems with the spirit of the car and engine service soon light is not that no one can plz give some useful information?

1 comments:

Al said...

If only it was head gasket, you'll have about $ 350 - +. You can clean or replace the radiator hose. If you have enough time to avoid replacing the aperture and Vale better leaders! The additional cost ..

Post a Comment