Bose Speakers And Pioneer Elite Reciever Bose Acoustimass 10, Pioneer Elite VSX-9* Receiver, DVD Player, Sony HDTV Rear Projection?

|

Bose Acoustimass 10, Pioneer Elite VSX-9* Receiver, DVD player, Sony HDTV Rear Projection? - bose speakers and pioneer elite reciever

Ok, I have a 60 "Sony Rear Projection HDTV KDS think the series. I have a Pioneer VSX-9 * serial receiver of my house is wired for surround sound speakers in the receiver, and I thought it was multi - Player Arcade Control gut. my DVD is only a standard upscaling Toshiba, and is connected via an HDMI cable. I'm pretty sure he knows how to connect the Bose receiver, because it's just all male -- s are playing - but I understand. These Bose speakers in the ceiling through the media, Bose and the walls have installed already installed with the wall plate, you can use small banana connection to connect the wiring.

My question is: What is the most effective way to all this (HDMI DVD receiver hooks, etc.)? I'm sure I do not know what I'm doing (Bose haters do not comment please lol) to bring the best installation, but now you know what I am working. Thank you for the advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment